Position: Hire & Commercial Assistant
Location: Eccles, Manchester
Hours: 8:30 – 5pm
Benefits: Company Pension scheme
Brief summary of the organisation: Quick Reach is an innovative powered access company with a wealth of experience in the plant industry. We will offer an individual, honest and professional hire service. Rental of plant equipment, sale of machines, service & maintenance of our own equipment and customer owned MEWP’s & IPAF training are all part of what Quick Reach offer customers in the market.
Purpose of the role: To be responsible for all Re-Hire requirements nationally within the business and supporting the Commercial manager with monitoring & analysis of cost, supporting the development of the business, Procurement in addition to general support & administrative duties.
- Responsible & co-ordinate Re-Hire machines where required
- Daily checks to ensure that any re-hired machines are replaced by Quick Reach machines as soon as possible.
- Assisting with the administrative housekeeping of the hire system (Insphire)
- Assisting with the procurement, fleeting of machines & assets
- Assisting with the cost analysis of company expenditure
- Administrative support for Commercial Manager various IT housekeeping & filing etc.
- Supporting of depot requirements / company premises
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a pivotal role within the business, communicating at all levels. IT and numeracy skills are essential and a willingness and adaptability to learn, think “outside of the box” and find way to improve and find solutions to everyday challenges.
Close date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 3rd January 2020
Interviews are expected to take place: w/c 6th January 2020
Please send your CV and Cover letter to Stephan.Livesey@quick-reach.co.uk and/or Set.Whitfield@quick-reach.co.uk