At Quick Reach, Powered Access is our thing – but so are our people. It’s important to us to make sure that we don’t just look for a new talent to fit in, but instead we look for incredibly talented people to add to our business growth strategy.
As an Internal Sales Advisor you will be fun, engaging and have a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to influence through your passion and think on your feet ensuring that Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- A great basic pay that rewards sales through service. £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience.
- Guide our customers to the right Powered Access machines, always offering the best customer experience & living one of our values, fun.
- Putting together quotes for customers future projects which includes upsell and cross sell where needed.
- You will be expected to account manage a portfolio of clients in line with company process.
- Have the ability and confidence to bring on new accounts to your portfolio utilising company owned data and processes.
- Within this role you will be converting customers via the telephone and email, by finding their required machines and upsell to meet their needs. You will take time to listen and understand the customer to ensure that the supplied machine is right for them and their project. If a customer is struggling throughout their buying journey, you will guide and assist where needed to help the customer complete their purchase with expert advice.
- Completing customer orders.
- Ensuring we effectively work all leads that are presented to us each day and pipeline customers to ensure future sales revenue and conversion.
- Maintain an excellent up to date knowledge of all products and services in order to advise the customer effectively.
- You will continuously develop your own skillset and will always be willing to help others.
The ideal candidate will:
- You will be an excellent communicator who consistently displays positive behaviours. You will be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with a resilient nature. You will be well presented, enthusiastic and an exceptional listener to your customers and colleagues.
- To demonstrate effective use of the company processes at all times to deliver an exceptional level of service deserving of a recommendation and order.
- Have credible IT skills in Microsoft Office, telecommunications (telephones & online).
- Previous experience in Telesales would be an advantage.
- Preferably have a knowledge of the Powered Access/ Plant Hire.
For more information or to apply please send your CV and Covering letter to Julian and Stephen:
Deadline: 1st April 2021