Due to ongoing expansion Quick Reach are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Mobile Service Engineer to support our depot in Witham; repairing and servicing our equipment in the South East & London.
Previous experience is essential, and it would be preferable but not essential that the engineer will hold a valid IPAF CAP qualification. The successful applicant will be offered an excellent package (DOE), pension scheme, bonus scheme & benefits including a company vehicle.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Servicing and maintaining our entire range of hire equipment.
- Reliably able to fault find & conduct repairs both onsite and in our depot.
- Pre-delivery inspections and cleaning of equipment.
- Able to estimate repair costs.
- Work with the engineering team to refurbish equipment.
- Ensure all records are documented and updated on our in-house software (Big Change).
- Adhere to our Health & Safety Guidelines at all times
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in Powered Access Industry.
- Be a team-player, able to confidently work and communicate with everyone in Quick Reach.
- Be professional and flexible, willing to travel to customer sites for repairs and maintenance.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Customer-Focused with a commitment to delivering an excellent service.
- Have organisational skills, able to effectively time-manage.
- Have Strong IT Skills
Want to hear more about this position or apply?
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to our London Service Manager, Paul Hill: