We’re currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and strong communicators with ambitious flair to join our growing team. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy a customer-focused role – we want to hear from you!
In return we will offer an excellent rate of pay (DOE), career progression, bonus schemes, electric/hybrid vehicle and plenty of company benefits.
Industry knowledge is preferred but not essential.
At Quick Reach, Powered Access is our thing – but so are our people. It’s important to us to make sure that we don’t just look for a new talent to fit in, but instead we look for talented people to add to our business growth strategy.
As an Area Sales/Business Development Manager, you will be engaging with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to influence through your passion and think on your feet ensuring that our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe place of work.
- Manage all customer and sites within a specified area.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Achieve revenue growth against depot budget.
- Retain and grow existing customer base.
- Redevelop dormant accounts.
- Keep accurate records of customer and personal sales activity.
- Adhere to Company QHSE policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out site surveys as required, in accordance with Health & Safety requirements and assist customers with risk assessments and method statements.
- Target new business.
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers.
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience and demonstrate a successful sales track record in the rental sector, powered access or plant hire industry
- Proactive individual with high standards of doing business
- Strong motivation and drive, a self-starter
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Results orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
Immediate Start Available
Feel you’ll be a great fit for this role?
Find out more and/or apply by getting in touch with our Executive Sales Director, Tom: