As we move into our next phase of growth; we’re looking for a team-leader and motivator who wants to further their career and take on a key position of development within Quick Reach. We offer an excellent package (DOE), company bonus scheme & wellness & health support, pension and much more.
As Area Manager you will manage the regional customer facing sales team, hire desk, engineering and transport planning within a defined geographic area. As well as have the detailed qualities below it is essential the person is focused and has experience in sales and revenue maximisation.
Overview of role & responsibilities:
- Ensure that the depot achieves set budgets.
- Ensure sales growth, visiting sites and coaching depot sales staff.
- Review and monitor monthly P&L and KPI activity and where necessary implement improvements.
- Thoroughly check weekly and monthly invoice previews and report any anomalies within the given time scale.
- Maximise all revenue opportunities in line with the companies’ sales strategy.
- Ensure that all vehicles are maintained to a safe and acceptable standard.
- Ensure that PPE and registers are maintained in good order.
- Regularly review, maintain, and update the depot health & safety file on the company shared drives.
- Ensure that all machine orders are processed in a timely manner in order for logistics to be arranged.
- Plan transport each day to ensure delivery targets are achieved.
- Oversee legislative requirements for all company vehicles.
- Ensure that the depot Health & Safety policy is adhered to and maintain a clean and safe environment for all staff.
- Carry out audits for all staff, hold regular review meetings with and address any issues.
- Ensure that company policies are being adhered to and the correct reporting lines are being followed.
- Attend and complete monthly IMS tasks in a timely manner.
- Attend and present at management and board meeting as the requirements arise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven record of strong sales and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to communicate in a polite and respectful manner.
- Have experience of managing a team within a diverse, fast-paced organisation
- Demonstrate strong business/financial capabilities with an understanding of P&L’s and budget controls.
Feel you’ll be a great fit for this role? Get in touch with Robert Dillon