An exciting opportunity to join our expanding company, we are currently hiring Class 1 & Class 2 drivers to join our team in Teesside.
We are looking for applicants who hold a CPC card and enjoy working in a team. Previous experience is essential, and it would be preferable but not essential that the driver will hold an IPAF 3a & 3b and an IPAF load qualification.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary (DOE), company pension, company vehicle, bonus scheme & benefits.
- Load and unload machines in accordance with the Company code of practice and use appropriate equipment.
- Ensuring the load is secure whilst loading, transporting and delivering machines.
- Familiarise customers with machine operation when handing over machine.
- Carry out daily checks on vehicle and ancillary equipment.
- Comply with legislation regarding vehicle safety, tachographs operation and working time.
- Direct appropriate customer queries to depot staff as required.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Ideally able to spend nights out for longer deliveries.
- Must hold a valid Class 1/Class 2 licence & a full CPC Card.
- Ideally hold an IPAF 3a & 3b and an IPAF load qualification.
- Must have experience of working with powered access equipment.
- An understanding of the importance of health & safety.
- Excellent communication skills, you will be working closely with our customers and the hire desk.
For more information or to apply please get in touch with: