Join our fantastic team in Manchester
As a Re-hire/sales representative you will be engaging with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to influence through your passion and think on your feet ensuring that Customers are at the heart of everything we do. In return you will receive an excellent package (DOE), enrolment in our company pension scheme, company benefits and 23 days holiday (+Bank Holidays)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with all members of the team to ensure an efficient and professional service
- Establishing relationships with industry suppliers.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain best pricing for re-hire.
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner along with great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Assist with sales enquires, ensuring information and new leads are forwarded onto our Sales team in a timely manner and arrange appointments were possible
- Build a good relationship with all new and existing customers and provide a seamless service
- Put together quotes for customers’ future projects including upsell and cross-sell where needed.
- Have the ability and confidence to bring on new accounts to your portfolio utilising company owned data and processes.
- Maintain an excellent up to date knowledge of all products and services in order to advise customers effectively.
- Have the ability to investigate and problem solve whilst finding ways to improve processes
- Share knowledge with your colleagues ensuring that a consistent customer service is provided
- Help with ad hoc duties and work flexibly throughout
- Process re-hires, off hires and gather information regarding breakdowns, promptly passing all details to the cross-hire partner.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a proactive manner to seek out new ways of providing high levels of customer service and the willingness and ability to accept changes
- Find and promote ways to exceed customers’ expectations in everything you do
- Work with the Sales managers to follow up on deliveries, ensuring the customer feels reassured
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a similar office environment and demonstrate an ability to work alone as well as part of a successful team
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong motivation, proactivity and drive
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Results orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations
Immediate start available.
To apply, please send your Covering Letter and CV to Natalie: