Join our fantastic team!
We’re looking for mobile service engineers for our Wishaw (Scotland) and West Bromwich (West Midlands) depots. As a mobile service engineer you will work as a team to repair, inspect and maintain our fleet to a high standard. Immediate start available.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company van + fuel card, pension and 23 days holiday.
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
- Perform pre-delivery inspections (PDI) of machines at our depot as required in conformance with manufacturer’s specification, company policy and the regulations affecting the use.
- Ensure that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine. Notify appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment.
- Repair machines at depot or on site as required to ensure conformance with manufactures specification and company policy.
- To complete planned maintenance activities, including maintaining the appearance of the fleet to a high standard.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork including off hire/pre-delivery inspection, engineer’s reports, and service sheets.
About you: –
- Relevant vehicle maintenance or construction plant engineering qualifications.
- Experience in plant, diesel engineering, auto electrics, hydraulics, diagnostics and fault finding.
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise tasks and.
- Good communication skills and an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Be preferable but not essential that the engineer will hold an IPAF CAP qualification.
To apply please email your CV and Covering letter to:
Wishaw (Scotland): Jim.Dorricott@quick-reach.co.uk & Bob.Dillon@quick-reach.co.uk
West Bromwich (West Midlands): Jim.Dorricott@quick-reach.co.uk & Richard.Porter@quick-reach.co.uk
Application deadline: 26/02/2021