“Join our Quick Reach team in Manchester.”
We’re looking for an enthusiastic National Accounts Consultant to support our business with Major Accounts throughout the UK
The ideal candidates must be willing to go the extra-mile for our clients and have excellent communication and customer service skills. Candidates will be working in a fast-paced environment so must be able to work under pressure. Industry experience is preferred, and training will be provided. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Engaging with National Account Clients over the phone and by email.
- Reliably responding promptly to all enquiries and queries
- Processing orders, obtaining and evaluating all appropriate information needed for handling critical information in a time pressured environment
- Handling and resolving clients issues immediately for the benefit of the company
- Keeping records of client interaction and recording comments, queries and complaints in order to benefit the National Accounts strict process and procedures
- Proven experience in sales/customer service role.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Patient, with an ability to work under pressure.
- Keen to learn and think on their feet.
- Experience within the industry is preferred
For more information or to apply send your CV and covering letter to our National Accounts Manager, Julie:
0161 789 5600